- LIMITORQUE LHS-HYDRAULIC SCOTCH-YOKE ACTUATOR
- ACRODYNE, ACROMATIC ACTUATORS AND SOLENOIDS and SPECIAL FB-BALL VALVES
- DN225, DN300, Limitorque MX, AcroGears Bevel boxes and Acrodyne Extensions
- Australian Built Limitorque MX, Extensions and AVK Australia Valves
- ACRODYNE’S PORTABLE VALVE ACTUATOR
- Pneumatic Actuator and Control Valve Solution
Yan Yean Treatment Plant Project
The Yan Yean treatment plant was the first privately financed project in Australia’s water sector built in 1994, it was also populated with Limitorque L120 and LY electric actuators and for near on 30 years have provided reliable economical service.
The plant has been returned to Melbourne Water and is currently going through some major upgrades.
Back in 1994, the Limitorque actuators were built to order in Bayswater Victoria and 30 years later we are proud to again to be building Limitorque actuators in Bayswater for the new project.
Pictured are Limitorque QX actuators fitted to Ebro Armaturen Pacific butterfly valves, mounted and set-up in Bayswater ready for simple site installation.
ACRODYNE, THE AUSTRALIAN ACTUATOR COMPANY.
#water #construction #watertreatment #project #limitorque #acrodyne#wastewatertreatment #waterindustry #treatment #actuators #valves#butterflyvalves #pipeline Flowserve Corporation Acrodyne Pty Ltd#engineering Andrew Hartley #melbourne VINOO JOHN #australia EBRO ARMATUREN Gebr. Bröer GmbH TRILITY Melbourne Water