- Actuated valves ready for delivery
- WIOA Exhibition in Bundaberg June 5 & 6…. come and say hello
- Richard completes final testing to save costly damage
- WIOA Exhibition at Murray Bridge in SA
- Limitorque MX85 Actuators for final installation into The Pilbara
- Kallista Sewerage Project & Olinda Creek Lower Transfer Main Upgrade
WIOA Exhibition in Bundaberg June 5 & 6…. come and say hello
The WIOA Queensland Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition is coming to the Bundaberg Multiplex Sports & Convention Centre on 5 & 6 June 2019.
The exhibition is the largest annual water exhibition in Queensland and provides a chance to discover and research new technology, equipment, services and ideas. See the very latest in treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, water supply, reclaimed water or biosolids, project management, asset management, development and application of new technologies, training and safety issues from the world’s leading companies.
If you’re an operator, manager, engineer, consultant or professional or someone who is working in the water industry or just has an interest in water, then this is a must attend event.
**Visit Acrodyne at Site 93**