- ACRODYNE, ACROMATIC ACTUATORS AND SOLENOIDS and SPECIAL FB-BALL VALVES
- DN225, DN300, Limitorque MX, AcroGears Bevel boxes and Acrodyne Extensions
- Australian Built Limitorque MX, Extensions and AVK Australia Valves
- ACRODYNE’S PORTABLE VALVE ACTUATOR
- Pneumatic Actuator and Control Valve Solution
- Our service tech Frank can make your old actuators as good a new
Tilting Weir Application
The existing Weir control was via a geared motor arrangement, this provided minimal to no positioning control, complex externally mounted troublesome limit switches, no torque protection and no manual control in absence of power.
Our solution consisted of new spindle and adaptor plate, AcroGears bevel gearbox and Limitorque MX electric actuator with Modutronic modulating controller with analog feedback signal, in addition we provided the actuator with C5 protective coatings.
The Limitorque MX actuator, adaptor plates, machining and C5 coating were all done in-house at our QRC centre.
The end-user is located in South East Queensland.
To learn more about the Limitorque MX CLICK HERE
ACRODYNE. THE AUSTRALIAN ACTUATOR COMPANY.