SITRANS P320/420 is the first pressure transmitter on the market to feature remote safety handling. The instruments’ remote safety handling via SIMATIC PDM saves time during SIL commissioning: rather than manually attending to each individual device across a facility, operators can program transmitters from the control room.
This reduces the commissioning time in applications requiring functional safety. What´s more both pressure transmitters have an increased proof test interval over other devices on the market. With testing periods of up to fifteen years rather than every two they are lowering maintenance costs significantly.
- Reduced commissioning time due to remote safety handling
- Suitable for harsh conditions due to robust materials
- User-friendly due to clear and large display and diagnostic icons acc. to NAMUR NE107 and a quick start wizard
- Maintenance cost reduction due to proof test interval up to 15 years
- Fast reaction and optimized processes due to reduced response time
Range of application
The devices are suited for applications where safety is critical: in industries such as chemical, oil and gas, and power generation.