The type SLR Polycarbonate Valve Position Monitor, available at Acrodyne, has evolved to meet the latest requirements of the general and process industries. The IP67 enclosure design comes with a unique quick access lockable cover allowing for reduced installation costs and space requirements whilst ensuring rugged reliability in the most testing environments.
Enclosure – Polycarbonate Resin
Indicator – ABS Resin
Shaft – 300 Grade Stainless Steel
Seals – Nitrile (Optional : Viton)
Hazardous Area Certification/Approvals
EExia IIB T6 (Functions 17, 40, 42, 43 Only)
Features and Benefits
- Enclosure manufactured in polycarbonate for improved chemical and mechanical resistive properties.
- Versions available providing compatibility for hazardous area applications including EExia intrinsic safety.
- A lockable part-turn quick access cover ensures fast access for speedy start-up.
- High visibility position indicator with different colouring options providing clear local indication of the current valve position.
- Using a stainless steel drive shaft that eliminates the problems associated with plastic shaft assemblies thus allowing precise switch setting.
- IP67 ingress protection.
- Quick setting switch cams that are set without the need for additional tools allow fast and simple switch adjustments.
- Switch termination via. European approved terminal blocks.
- Compact design provides considerable space saving over similar equipment without compromising the ease of installation or maintenance.
- Simplified mounting arrangements allow quick and secure mounting to pneumatic actuators with VDI/VDE.3845 top works as well as other actuators with non-standard top works.
- Different electrical functions available including mechanical switches, reed type proximity switches and inductive proximity sensors.