These gearboxes are suitable for use with Gate and Globe type valves, Sluice gates and other valve types requiring linear motion for thrust and torque applications.
The ACROGEARS bevel gearbox increases the torque and mechanical advantage to allow for efficient valve operation. The gearboxes compliment Acrodyne’s actuation range and allow cost savings to the customer by being able to downsize the electric actuator required.
The manual version allows operation via a handwheel available in various sizes and a motorised version allows the gearbox to be mounted directly to an electric actuator.
• Unique top entry replaceable stem nut
• Ductile iron class 65-45-12 housing
• Self aligning radial and thrust spherical roller bearings
• Thrust capabilities of up to 5,450,000N
• Torque capabilities of up to 93,103Nm
• Rising or non-rising stem designs
• Motor drive adaptors available