- Actuated valves ready for delivery
- WIOA Exhibition in Bundaberg June 5 & 6…. come and say hello
- Richard completes final testing to save costly damage
- WIOA Exhibition at Murray Bridge in SA
- Limitorque MX85 Actuators for final installation into The Pilbara
- Kallista Sewerage Project & Olinda Creek Lower Transfer Main Upgrade
Richard completes final testing to save costly damage
Richard doing the final testing on a ACROGEARS APS140N portable petrol driven actuator. Included in the build is an Aunspach D80 torque limiter fitted to ACROGEARS Worm/double spur gearbox. This combination offers up to 9079Nm of output torque however, the input torque is governed by the calibrated D80 torque limiter. Incorporating the torque limiter protects both the valve and gearbox from an overtorque scenario eliminating possible costly damage. This build is widely used and approved by many Australian Water Authorities.