Siemens SIPART PS2 Positioner
As a Siemens national solutions partner. Acrodyne distributes the Siemens SIPART PS2 which is the most widely used positioner for linear and part-turn pneumatic actuators because of its flexible stroke range, intelligent diagnostics, and communication capability via HART, PROFIBUS PA or Foundation Fieldbus.
Designed in a Macrolon, aluminium or stainless steel casing, the Siemens SIPART PS2 pneumatic positioner operates in the most hostile environments. SIPART PS2 pneumatic positioner is available with an explosion-proof enclosure with EExd IIC T4-T6 type of protection.
SIPART PS2 pneumatic positioner ensures that ESD valves (emergency shutdown) and other open/close automated valves remain movable in the event of an emergency.
Siemens SIPART PS2 pneumatic positioners have low compressed air consumption and therefore reduce CO₂ emissions.
- Simple installation and automatic commissioning
- Negligible air consumption in stationary operation
- ‘Tight closing’ function ensures maximum positioning pressure on the valve seat
- Insensitive to vibrations
- Ideal for extreme ambient conditions
- Operates with purified natural gas, carbon dioxide, nitrogen or noble gases
- SIL (Safety Integrity Level) 2 rating
- Power stations
- Paper and glass
- Water, waste water
- Food and pharmaceuticals