- Limitorque and Valve assembly heading for Western Australia
- A POSTIONER FOR EVERY APPLICATION
- AUSTRALIAN BUILT TO ORDER LIMITORQUE ACTUATORS
- LIMITORQUE OPERATING AWMA WATER CONTROL SOLUTIONS LAYFLAT GATES
- AUSTRALIAN BUILT EXPLOSIONPROOF ACTUATOR
- More Australian Limitorque MX for YAN YEAN Treatment Plant
Imtex Valve Position Monitor
The type SLR Polycarbonate Valve Position Monitor, available at Acrodyne, has evolved to meet the latest requirements of the general and process industries. The IP67 enclosure design comes with a unique quick access lockable cover allowing for reduced installation costs and space requirements whilst ensuring rugged reliability in the most testing environments.
Enclosure – Polycarbonate Resin
Indicator – ABS Resin
Shaft – 300 Grade Stainless Steel
Seals – Nitrile (Optional : Viton)
Hazardous Area Certification/Approvals
EExia IIB T6 (Functions 17, 40, 42, 43 Only)
Features and Benefits
- Enclosure manufactured in polycarbonate for improved chemical and mechanical resistive properties.
- Versions available providing compatibility for hazardous area applications including EExia intrinsic safety.
- A lockable part-turn quick access cover ensures fast access for speedy start-up.
- High visibility position indicator with different colouring options providing clear local indication of the current valve position.
- Using a stainless steel drive shaft that eliminates the problems associated with plastic shaft assemblies thus allowing precise switch setting.
- IP67 ingress protection.
- Quick setting switch cams that are set without the need for additional tools allow fast and simple switch adjustments.
- Switch termination via. European approved terminal blocks.
- Compact design provides considerable space saving over similar equipment without compromising the ease of installation or maintenance.
- Simplified mounting arrangements allow quick and secure mounting to pneumatic actuators with VDI/VDE.3845 top works as well as other actuators with non-standard top works.
- Different electrical functions available including mechanical switches, reed type proximity switches and inductive proximity sensors.