- Actuated valves ready for delivery
- WIOA Exhibition in Bundaberg June 5 & 6…. come and say hello
- Richard completes final testing to save costly damage
- WIOA Exhibition at Murray Bridge in SA
- Limitorque MX85 Actuators for final installation into The Pilbara
- Kallista Sewerage Project & Olinda Creek Lower Transfer Main Upgrade
HBC Series Gearbox
Limitorque’s HBC series worm gear operators excel in diverse applications. Their dependability has been proven in the most demanding situations, ranging from nuclear power plants, to large damper operations, to power plant flue gas desulphurization.
Equipped with a handwheel, the HBC can be used to manually operate butterfly, plug, and ball valves. Combined with a Limitorque electric actuator (such as the SMB, L120, or MX), the HBC provides powerful and responsive motorized operation. These combination actuators provide a wide range of output speeds and output torques to 93,000 ft-lb (126,100 N m).
HBC operators feature an optional 360° worm gear for use in guillotine damper and radial gate applications. Whether manual or motorized, depend on the HBC for easy valve control even in tough installations.
- Rugged Construction
- Alloy steel worm shaft with bronze worm gear
- Permanently lubricated
- Fully waterproof and temporary submersible
- Suitable for buried service applications
- All units easily converted for motorised applications