- Actuated valves ready for delivery
- WIOA Exhibition in Bundaberg June 5 & 6…. come and say hello
- Richard completes final testing to save costly damage
- WIOA Exhibition at Murray Bridge in SA
- Limitorque MX85 Actuators for final installation into The Pilbara
- Kallista Sewerage Project & Olinda Creek Lower Transfer Main Upgrade
Agromatic Quarter-turn Electric Actuator
Electric actuators from Agromatic are perfectly suited to move, regulate and control valves in all sectors of industry – as they have been doing for more than 40 years. Actuators from Agromatic are not only long-lasting and reliable, they require very little maintenance. No matter where the flow of gas, liquids or solids needs to be regulated and controlled our actuators guarantee process reliability even when operating in harsh climatic conditions and extreme temperatures.
The NL series is a favourably priced solution for applications in process plant engineering. The wide range of torques from 1 Nm through to 120 Nm ensures the NL series of part-turn actuator is a reliable solution for a multitude of applications.
The design of the housing made of die-cast aluminium and die-cast zinc in combination with a permanently lubricated gearbox made of steel with sintered-bronze bearing bushes ensure their suitability for use in a broad range of temperatures and harsh operating environments.
Utilizing an (optional) ESR-NL electronic position controller can simplify integrating rotary and part-turn actuators into the controls of complex systems.
230 V AC, 115 V AC
(further electrical currents on request)
- Wide torque range – ≤ 120 Nm
- Wide range of positioning times
- Constant positioning times under fluctuating loads
- Max. two additional auxiliary position switches possible
- Electronic position controller ESR-N integrated in actuator
- Wide selection of output shafts
- Custom shafts possible
- Solid metal housing
- Maintenance-free gearbox
- Operates in any position