- Actuated valves ready for delivery
- WIOA Exhibition in Bundaberg June 5 & 6…. come and say hello
- Richard completes final testing to save costly damage
- WIOA Exhibition at Murray Bridge in SA
- Limitorque MX85 Actuators for final installation into The Pilbara
- Kallista Sewerage Project & Olinda Creek Lower Transfer Main Upgrade
ACROTORQ Koei Electric Actuators
The ACROTORQ Koei Series electric actuators are designed for compactness and high reliability. From their on-off UNIC range to the continuously rated NUCOM range, they are full of features that ensure low cost of ownership and trouble free operation over many years.
- Originally Designed for 100% Continuous Process Operation
- Low Operation Costs
- Maintenance – Free
- Lightweight, Compact, and Low Profile
- Vibration Resistant
- Worm Type Final Gear for Rotary Models
- Instantaneous Stop: no overrun or no hunting assures High Resolution over 1/250
- Rotary Actuators fit on any ball or butterfly valve and Damper
- Short-stroke Linear Actuators fit on any diaphragm, pinch, globe or gate valve
Nucom Series: Modulating, Control actuators
Does your application call for severe control? The Koei Nucom actuator provides 250-400 steps over 90 degrees, no overrun, no hunting. Linear actuators provide this precision over the entire stroke. Measure that up against the control you feel you are getting from your control valve. 4-20 mA input and output signal eliminates need for external positioning devices. By the unique Built in Motor Construction, the ADC Body works as Motor Heat Sink, which ensures high frequency start-stop motion without getting overheated. Nucom is born to be applied for continuous process control catching up 100% for your PID signals.
Unic Series: On/Off electric actuators
Sharing the same body and power train as Nucom, the Unic model is naturally over-spec. for just on-off. Its IP65 housing is made of Aluminum Die Cast with the electric motor built in structure making a small, compact and lightweight actuator with powerful torque output. Torque ranges: 10-1950 Nm. Thrust 35-1200 Kg force. The palm sized Unic Z/05 is suitable for small butterfly and ball valves. The largest Unic-200 weighs only 22 Kg, is 38 x 25 x 18 cm in dimension, and generates more than 1900Nm with no secondary reduction required.