- Actuated valves ready for delivery
- WIOA Exhibition in Bundaberg June 5 & 6…. come and say hello
- Richard completes final testing to save costly damage
- WIOA Exhibition at Murray Bridge in SA
- Limitorque MX85 Actuators for final installation into The Pilbara
- Kallista Sewerage Project & Olinda Creek Lower Transfer Main Upgrade
L120 Series Electric Actuator
Group: Electric Actuator
Limitorque’s reliable L120 electric actuator can be used for on/off, position and modulating control with a wide range of control options that can be fitted.
Limitorque’s hunting tooth geared limit switch arrangement ensures valve position settings are maintained in all situations. The L120 electric actuator is customisable to suit all of your control needs
- Geared limit switches with 16 adjustable limit switch contacts.
- Adjustable mechanical torque switch.
- Wide selection of monitoring, control and logic functions can be fitted.
- Modular design for ease of service and fitting options.
- Options include position feed back or modulating process control up to 1200 starts per hour with solid state reversers.
- Digital network communications with a variety of protocols including Profibus and Foundation Fieldbus.
- Direct mount or close couple to bevel gearboxes and quarter turn gearboxes to suit all your applications.
- L270 Pneumatic Multi-turn version is also available.