- Actuated valves ready for delivery
- WIOA Exhibition in Bundaberg June 5 & 6…. come and say hello
- Richard completes final testing to save costly damage
- WIOA Exhibition at Murray Bridge in SA
- Limitorque MX85 Actuators for final installation into The Pilbara
- Kallista Sewerage Project & Olinda Creek Lower Transfer Main Upgrade
Limitorque Tamper Proof Cover
Acrodyne’s Limitorque tamper proof enclosure provides a secure method of protecting the local control station on Limitorque MX and QX series actuators.
The enclosure fits over the existing local control station and is secured via the jacking bolt points existing in the actuator housing, the enclosure provides for complete cover-up of the local control switches, local indication station and indicating LEDs, providing deterrence from possible interference or vandalism.
The enclosure is made from 4mm stainless steel and is powder coated blue, the enclosure includes a hinged stainless steel lid therefore reducing the risk of losing or damaging components when access to the controls is required.
The enclosure allows for up to a maximum of 10mm diameter clasp padlock, lifting the cover lid is via a supplied lift handle.
Also available is a stainless steel declutch lever locking device, this allows up to 10mm diameter clasp to be used to lock-out the declutch lever.
- Easy field installation\
- Can be provided as a kit
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coating
- One-piece design, no more lost lids
- Deters unwanted attention
- Economical design, no large cumbersome covers