- LIMITORQUE LHS-HYDRAULIC SCOTCH-YOKE ACTUATOR
- ACRODYNE, ACROMATIC ACTUATORS AND SOLENOIDS and SPECIAL FB-BALL VALVES
- DN225, DN300, Limitorque MX, AcroGears Bevel boxes and Acrodyne Extensions
- Australian Built Limitorque MX, Extensions and AVK Australia Valves
- ACRODYNE’S PORTABLE VALVE ACTUATOR
- Pneumatic Actuator and Control Valve Solution
Acrodyne’s portable actuators are devices, conceived, designed and approved for handling sluice gates, i.e. mobile locking systems along rivers or water flows, to control and regulate their flow amount.
Practical, due to being light weight. Reliable, because they are built in light alloys coupled to engines and components complying with the latest status of the art. Safe, because of the integral fiction body and of the mobile pin to be inserted on the flange to prevent rotation: Acrodyne actuators represent the easiest, fastest and most efficient method to operate sluice gates and penstock valves when no electrical power is available, without requesting any physical effort from the operators.
To offer a comprehensive system, Acrodyne offers a set of accessories; these can be either standard or made-to-measure so as to provide a solution to all problems related to installation on reducers and electrical actuators of any brand. With a battery-operated (APB120N) and two engine-operated models (APS100N and APS140N) these actuators can help all operators active in water treatment and reclamation activities perform quick and safe interventions.