- LIMITORQUE LHS-HYDRAULIC SCOTCH-YOKE ACTUATOR
- ACRODYNE, ACROMATIC ACTUATORS AND SOLENOIDS and SPECIAL FB-BALL VALVES
- DN225, DN300, Limitorque MX, AcroGears Bevel boxes and Acrodyne Extensions
- Australian Built Limitorque MX, Extensions and AVK Australia Valves
- ACRODYNE’S PORTABLE VALVE ACTUATOR
- Pneumatic Actuator and Control Valve Solution
D80 Handwheel Overtorque Protectors
The Model D80 is mounted on the actuator shaft between the actuator and hand wheel. Hand wheel torque is transmitted from the hand wheel through the Model D80 to the actuator or valve. The D80 will transmit operating torque but will not transmit torque greater than its preset limit.
The purpose of the Model D80 Overtorque Clutch is to prevent damage
caused by excessive hand wheel torque.
Valves, actuators and other hand wheel actuated equipment.
Capacities and Ranges
TripTorque : 0 to 140 Nm
Higher torque capacity models are available.
Operating Temperature : -25° to 100°C
Higher and lower temperature models are available.
Max standard bore & shaft ø : ø 30 mm (ø 1.181 in)
Larger end connections are available
Mount the D80 on the actuator or valve shaft. Mount the handwheel on the D80 shaft.
Turn the calibration screw inward to increase trip torque or outward to decrease. The calibration screw is concealed under the handwheel-mounting shaft to discourage tampering.
Water Tight: IP 68 to 70 meters (230 feet) submersion.
Corrosion protected: Fusion-bonded epoxy coated. Stainless steel fasteners. Permanently-lubricated, hermetically-sealed mechanism. Easy, single-point calibration. Concealed calibration screw to discourage tampering.
No maintenance is required.