- Actuated valves ready for delivery
- WIOA Exhibition in Bundaberg June 5 & 6…. come and say hello
- Richard completes final testing to save costly damage
- WIOA Exhibition at Murray Bridge in SA
- Limitorque MX85 Actuators for final installation into The Pilbara
- Kallista Sewerage Project & Olinda Creek Lower Transfer Main Upgrade
Limitorque stock levels strong
Acrodyne has currently has a healthy stock of Limitorque electric actuator components that can be built and tested to your specification at our Quick Response Centre (QRC).
The QRC is part of Limitorque’s growing network of aftermarket service centres around the world. Limitorque’s QRC will manufacture and service Limitorque electric actuators serving local industry with the ability to supply Limitorque electric actuators produced from stock with the added benefit of local Australian content.
Limitorque’s QRCs are maintenance, repair and manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the world designed to provide customers with local support to help improve equipment reliability and reduce lifecycle costs. The Acrodyne QRC is staffed with experienced personnel to offer responsive service and extensive product knowledge to keep customers’ equipment operating at peak performance.
Call Acrodyne today to discuss your actuation requirement needs