Harmonic Drive FHA Series Speed Reducers
The FHA-C series AC servo actuators’ compact shape and hollow-shaft construction enables possible downsizing of machinery/equipment and simplifies design. This is due to the inherent compact and lightweight design whilst maintaining mechanical integrity.
The actuator offers zero backlash allowing exceptional repeatability and high accuracy.
- Thin and compact configuration
- Hollow-shaft construction allows cables, tubing etc to be passed through.
- High torque, high rigidity, high accuracy
- Built-in high-rigidity support mechanism
- Availability of a series of multifunctional control units
- Torques range from 39Nm to 820Nm dependant of models
- Machine tools: Tool revolvers, index tables, loaders;
- Industrial robots: for whirling and articulated drives;
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment: for transport robots, inspection tables;
- Liquid crystal manufacturing equipment: for transport robots, inspection tables, sensitizer application roll driving mechanisms;
- Printing machines
Acrodyne can offer solutions for all your precision motion control needs.