- LIMITORQUE LHS-HYDRAULIC SCOTCH-YOKE ACTUATOR
- ACRODYNE, ACROMATIC ACTUATORS AND SOLENOIDS and SPECIAL FB-BALL VALVES
- DN225, DN300, Limitorque MX, AcroGears Bevel boxes and Acrodyne Extensions
- Australian Built Limitorque MX, Extensions and AVK Australia Valves
- ACRODYNE’S PORTABLE VALVE ACTUATOR
- Pneumatic Actuator and Control Valve Solution
Acrodyne Pty Ltd ABN 22006309753
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
We may collect the following information:
- business name and number
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic data such as postcode and state
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers Information Logged
The following information is logged for statistical purposes only when you visit our websites:
- your internet connection IP address
- your top-level domain name
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- length of time spent on site
- the pages you accessed, and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser/device you are using
- language and location
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
No Credit Card or payment information is stored on our (acrodyne.com.au) servers.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
- Customer service and support
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. We do not store any credit card or payment information at acrodyne.com.au. Our servers are PCI compliant and secured via SSL certificates.
Our websites are monitored by our website administrator to attend to any GDPR privacy requested and if available for contact via the email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Stripe or PayPal stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
More information can be found on the Stripe, website: https://stripe.com/au/checkout/legal
More information can be found on the PayPal website: https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network
Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
4. Disclosure of personal information
We may share Personal Information with companies that we contract with to perform services for us, such as assisting us with our mailing campaigns or other data processing, where they need your Personal Information to perform the service for us. These companies are not authorised to keep or use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
We will take all reasonable steps to:
- Keep information we hold about you secure, accurate and up to date; and
- Ensure that our employees and volunteers respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
- Protect the personal information from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access by means of firewalls, password access, secure servers and 256-bit encryption technology.
- Ensure your mail address is never added to a mailing unless by consent.
- We will always provide an opt-out on marketing material.
Any information collected with your consent may be used to:
- Verify your identity
- Send out prizes, giveaways and purchased products and services.
- Improve customer service and user experience
- Promote new products and special offers that you may find interesting
- Market research via email, phone or postal address (with your consent).
- Gain insights into user behaviour and preferences
- For administration of products and services
- For the purpose of reviewing and administration of employment applications
5. Access, correction and removal of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Removal: If you desire to have your information removed please request copies of the information that we have and if you require confirm via email that this information is to be removed. To request a copy of your specific information please have your designated data protection officer contact us at email email@example.com
6. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for optional boxes and fields to limit the amount of required data.
- Ensure that you click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes (i.e. opt out)
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- Double Opt-in is used on mailing lists
- Request confirming information held
- Ability to request any information held be deleted
7. Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WooCommerce, and Stripe to power our online store–you can read more about how WooCommerce and Stripe uses your
Personal Information here:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
8. Lodging a Complaint
If you wish to lodge a privacy complaint, please have your designated data protection officer email the below email address and provide details / outline your complaint. Please ensure that your contact details (name, address and telephone number) are included so that we may revert to you to address your complaint.
We will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 24 hours of receipt of your email. Our aim is then to have the complaint addressed and a suggested resolution offered to you within 10 working days.
If you feel that Acrodyne Pty Ltd has not addressed or resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, then under the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) you are entitled to make lodge your complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Further information on this process can be found at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a-privacy-complaint.
9. Unsubscribe from email lists
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below, or simply use the unsubscribe links supplied at the bottom of any emails received.
10. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
12. How long we retain your data
If you leave any data gained from the use of this Site is retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise any follow-up automatically on user requests.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
13. Data Retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
14. Data Breach Procedures
Should we become aware of any data breach we will contact you to advise of the breach and the details of the information.
A Personal Information Data Breach occurs when official information that is not already publicly available, is lost or subjected to unauthorised access, use modification, disclosure or misuse. Personal Information Data Breaches may occur in a number of ways, including accidental loss, internal errors or deliberate actions of trusted employees, theft of physical assets or the theft or misuse of electronic information (e.g. a cyber attack).
When a Personal Information Data Breach is evident, the agency should take prompt action to report the breach, identify the risks, notify relevant affected parties and implement remedial action.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 15.
16. Changes to this policy
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Acrodyne Pty Ltd ABN: 22006309753